Join us for a presentation perfect for college bound students—Impactful Techniques for Managing Anxiety & Feeling Good with Food.
Thursday, July 19
$65 per participant
Going to college, whether around the corner or across the country, can be a very anxious time in one’s life. We will share strategies for stress/anxiety management, as well as talk about how foods enhance how our brain works and how we feel. Students will learn about:
• Relaxation techniques for focus and creativity
• Strategies for calm confidence through transition
• Foods that improve our mood and give us the most energy
• Foods for individual benefits including alertness, better sleep, clear skin, and better digestion
• The knowledge of blood sugar “highs and lows” to manage your personal diet
• Plenty of ideas for snacks, dorm food, eating at the cafeteria and eating out on the run
CELESTE JOHNSON, NC
Passionate about educating young adults about the power of food, Celeste’s goal is to empower young people to make healthy choices that will benefit them for a lifetime.
REBECCA BERKE, BCH
Rebecca Berke has spent decades treating issues with stress, sleep, and weight management.