To Our Patients,
Thank you for trusting us with your healthcare needs at this unprecedented time. We are pleased to announce that we will be re-opening our office on Monday, June, 1, 2020.
We want to help you feel safe returning to our office. To minimize risk, we are following the Contra Costa Health Department’s guidelines for infection control. We would like to share with you how we are doing so.
- We will be limiting the flow of patients/clients to the office. This will involve limiting the number of patients/clients that are seen in our office at any given time. Appointments will be scheduled allowing extra time for cleaning sanitizing of surfaces and equipment between appointments.
- All patients/clients scheduled to come to the office will be pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms. An additional quick screen may be performed by phone on the morning of the appointment. Patients/clients will have a temperature screen upon arrival to our office for appointments.
- All clinicians, patients, clients, staff are required to wear facial masks/face coverings upon entry into the office. Patients/clients may wear their own facial mask or one will be provided to them by Comprehensive Wellness before entry into the office.
- Scheduled patients/clients will come to our office at a designated appointment time. Walk-in appointments will not be seen. Patients/clients may be asked to wait in their car until a dedicated staff member calls and is ready to assist in their check-in. Our waiting area will be restricted, and patients/clients will be escorted directly to a treatment/consultation room after check-in.
- Any guests accompanying a patient or client to the office (family, caregiver, etc.) must wait outside of the building ( i.e., in the car). Minors receiving care at our office may be accompanied by one masked adult. Our clinicians or staff will be available to escort/assist a client out of the building to meet caregivers as needed.
- We are practicing all preventive measures for infection control as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including clinician/staff use of disposable gloves for direct patient/client contact, hand washing/sanitizing protocols, and use of alcohol and bleach-based disinfectant to sanitize all surfaces, office furniture, and equipment.
- Any patients that are suspect for acute COVID-19 disease are directed to other locations for testing/treatment. However, we are equipped with adequate PPE to handle acute communicable diseases.
We look forward to seeing you in our offices again. Please call our office at (925) 464-3916 to schedule your appointment.
Denise Hilliard, MD
Medical Director, Comprehensive Wellness