Cannabis misuse and dependency is a really big problem right now. There are a lot of families who are searching for accurate information on the risks around cannabis/CBD. This workshop is provided by the medical community and can answer very critical questions to keep our children from having an adverse event.
Questions such as….
- How will it interact with my child’s medication?
- Is it ok for them to use it for sleep?
- I know they are using weed but not sure where they are getting it. How do I know if there is Fentanyl in it?
- My child’s grades and attitude are declining and I know cannabis has become a regular part of daily life. What can I do?
- I have heard it can help with ADD, is that true?
- We have read about cannabis use resulting in long term psychiatric impairment, why/how?
- We have a family history of addiction. What can I do to reduce or mitigate the risk of my child becoming addicted to or misusing substances?
- My child has nightmares and Cannabis is helping. Is this a reasonable approach?What am I overlooking?
- My child has anxiety and often misses days of school because of self-reported pain/stomach aches, etc. Cannabis seems to be increasing their worry of other people/judgement. What can I do?
- My child is depressed and smokes weed/dabs with her friends. He/she is almost 18 and I am unsure how to keep her safe. What can I do?
- My child mixes weed and tobacco and often I find him having episodes of extreme vomiting. What do I do and why exactly is this happening?Why do they keep using even after this is happening?