There are a number of experiences which may result in shattered confidence and trust in oneself and others. These experiences can lead to mal-adaptive coping skills which impact our capability to achieve the quality of life we deserve. The research reveals new findings on how to re-establish a foundation of resiliency to life circumstances so that we can thrive as individuals and together. This workshop is deliberate in its focus to ensure that all attendees leave with new competencies that are easy to apply and begin implementing right away. Workshop format includes lecture, real examples, observation of live demonstration on how to use these new techniques, and an opportunity to practice these techniques (if desired).
Attendees can expect to:
- Redefine the meaning of self-worth and higher level of self-care/wellness
- Assess how to self-correct and get back on track towards optimum health
- Apply purposeful Life-Syle medicine; prevent burnout, exhaustion, and patience
- Demonstrate to our families how to bring balance into daily living
- Educate family/friends; sustain healthy behavioral changes
- Be an advocate for you and your family’s health, assemble conversations with providers to promote an improved experience for all