One of the greatest learning from the 21st century is that our mind controls our quality of life. This workshop gives context to values in a new way. The cultural diversity and technological advances have disrupted the capability to easily understand one another’s generational values and beliefs. This is a course that I would recommend not only once but multiple times, to be reminded and updated on implicit bias and how to share values with a diverse approach.
Attendees can expect to:
- Reduce exhausting arguments and easily facilitate improved understanding
- Distinguish shared values for all involved
- Preserve family values and legacies through an updated lens
- Assemble collaboration from diverse perspectives with a shared vision
- Improve relationships with family, friends, neighbors, youth, diverse populations