As the healthcare industry continues to expand into a new business delivery system, it can leave room for many questions. This workshop is aimed at improving the working knowledge of our community in how best to access the quality care that is most appropriate to achieve their family’s quality of life goals.
Attendees can expect to:
- Increase options on how best to access care
- Prepare for a conversation with a provider or member of the healthcare team
- Improve experience through shared decision making
- Distinguish one’s own role (as a customer/patient and member of the treatment team) in today’s new healthcare system
- Assemble comprehensive thinking around treatment options to include integrated care partners and the function of wearable health technology
2 hours, $125