This workshop synthesizes years of research and best practices in a most thought provoking learning experience about the emotions and contributors of difficult conversations. Attendees can prepare to be amazed as they experience a distinct shift in perspective and approach to conversations, resulting in improved outcomes for all involved. The inclusion of Motivational Interviewing, is well positioned at the end of this workshop provoking a synchronized call to action like no other.
Attendees can expect to:
- Distinguish the most appropriate strategies for having difficult conversations
- Avoid exhausting arguments and engage in shared decision making
- Accurately analyze verbal cues to navigate successfully through conversations
- Inspire another person into self-directed action to healthy behavioral changes
- Assemble a successful framework to communicate with family, co-workers, etc.
- Articulate yourself with intention and authenticity; be understood
2 hours, $125