This workshop will not only propel your desire to live your best life but you will have the tools to do it! The research reveals that when one person in the home sets the example of how to follow through on effective boundary setting, it is contagious; those around you will follow suit. When done right, appropriate boundary setting is discussed as the single most impactful tool to improve the quality of life for all involved.
Attendees can expect to:
- Decide the most appropriate boundary to set to achieve desired outcomes
- Employ an effective three-step boundary setting approach for you and your family to increase understanding for how to work better together
- Be kind and get your needs met without feeling the need for approval from others
- Increase your measure of worth, self-empowerment, and self-compassion
- Your needs will be met and you will have more patience and joy, daily