We are here for you.
- We will have a staff member available to answer phone calls during our normal weekday hours; however, in order to minimize contact, our office is not open for any walk-in appointments, prescription pickups, or any other services. After hours calls will be directed to our answering service and forwarded to the appropriate clinical contact.
- If you have an acute/urgent care internal medicine/women’s health issue, please call the office. Our staff will provide a ‘pre-screen’ via the telephone (including screening for COVID-19 symptoms) and determine the best course of action. Each situation is unique. Depending on the specific need, we will be scheduling phone, web-based, in-office, and home visits as warranted. Our clinicians will be available for phone and web-based visits as their individual schedules permit.
- Please contact the office if you have an urgent need in any of our other practice areas, including functional medicine, musculoskeletal health, nutrition, endocrinology, behavioral health, cardiology, aesthetics, or dermatology. Most of our clinicians are available for virtual visits (phone and/or web-based). Please call the office to schedule.
- If you need to refill or pick up a prescription, please call the office to make arrangements to do so. Please do not come to the office without explicit instructions and a set pickup time.
Sites with valuable COVID-19 information.
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Information
The CDC site provides the latest information about the COVID-19 pandemic, offering symptom checkers, the latest news and updates, and more.
- Sharecare COVID-19 Coverage
In addition to current news about COVID-19, Sharecare offers a wealth of information for patients, including articles and videos to help patients stay informed, manage stress, and find ways to restore during this pandemic.
- Johns Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins experts in global public health, infectious disease, and emergency preparedness have been at the forefront of the international response to COVID-19. Their website provides valuable information to help advance the understanding of the virus, inform the public, and brief policymakers to guide response, improve care, and save lives.